Stillingsfunksjon:Engineering (all disciplines)
Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
SVP Technology, Propulsion & Engines
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval.
Propulsion & Engines, a division in Kongsberg Maritime, offers a complete set of propulsion products, from small to large main Thrusters, Propellers, Rudders as well as auxiliary propulsion with both retractable Thrusters and Tunnel Thrusters. These products are applicable to most vessel types in the Offshore, Merchant and Naval markets. Many of these products come in both mechanical and electrical variants such as the Elegance Pod. For faster vessels, we provide a wide range of aluminum and steel Waterjets for both Naval and Commercial applications. For Engines, we provide traditional diesel engines and highly efficient and environmentally friendly pure gas engines. The products are based on world-class competence and state of the art internal hydrodynamic capabilities.
Propulsion & Engines is looking for a determined SVP Technology who will develop and execute our product and technology strategies enabling Kongsberg Maritime competitive edge. The role requires a strong technical background, a commercial mind-set, and experience of bringing new products to market. A demonstrable knowledge of the maritime market and a clear understanding of future trends and commercial opportunities is required. With Kongsberg Maritime being present in 34 counties, the role requires a global approach to managing teams and delivering advanced propulsion product development. There are key elements to the role such as; product development decision making based on market, commercial and affordability, driving transformation and leading creative teams, and a focus on delivering more efficient, sustainable technologies and products. This role will report to Executive Vice President, Propulsion & Engines.
• To develop and drive the profitable technology vision and roadmaps for the Propulsion & Engines product portfolio
• Accountable for R&D budget, including monitoring and reporting
• Develop and execute competence and workforce plans for the future
• Ownership and development of critical tools and methods across the division
• Lead the sustainable technology generation shift
• Create a diverse and Innovative environment through transformational leadership
Qualifications and experience
• Extensive experience from the Maritime industry with knowledge of Propulsion and Engines
• Leadership experience in a global business
• Able to pursue and deliver new business opportunities and innovative technologies
• Proven record of delivering financial results
• Market and customer focused
• Strong communication-skills
You are able to
• Develop a clear business vision and translate it into a strategy and goals
• Identify commercial growth opportunities with positive profitability impact to the business
• Make an impact and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
• Build networks, contacts and relationships to achieve set goals
• Co-operate, share knowledge and support others in the pursuit of team goals
• Develop people and talents
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Kongsberg Maritime location in the Nordics
Point of contact
Wenche H Andersen, EVP Propulsion & Engines, +47 934 43 755
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater