Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Are you someone that can work well under pressure with a high level of accuracy? Looking for a role that will both challenge and reward you? DFDS Newcastle are looking for a Support Specialist, 24 hours over 3 days per week, to work in collaboration with the Support & Compliance Manager to ensure continuous improvement and alignment of daily support tasks and duties. You will be product testing for new campaigns and products, providing your findings to business stakeholders. Participating and contributing to product and campaign meetings ensuring effective communication to Care Functions. This role will involve dealing with our customers so excellent customer service is a must. You will be dealing with account queries such as refunds, transfers, requesting Bacs Payments, managing unbalanced booking report for payment collections, completing third party arrangements including ticketing duties, coach transfer arrangements, service providers, aligning and automating where possible, manual booking requests for partnerships, voucher and tour operator and concessionary travel. Due to the nature of our business, you will be required to answer GDPR Subject Access requests and support with Fraud and Compliance duties.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!