DFDS is rolling out Microsoft Dynamics D365 as our new ERP system across all legal entities at multiple locations across Europe and we are looking for an experienced and pro-active Support Coordinator/dispatcher who can coordinate daily support and release activities.
Make good use of your skills in a diverse environment of highly competent people
As Support Coordinator you will be part of a very competent, international and ambitious ERP Programme team that is currently implementing the D365 Finance & Operations in more than 60 entities all over Europe. You will get great insight into the application landscape at DFDS and work with internal and external developers, system architects, D365 F&O Consultants as well as Finance and Procurement specialists.
You will get a direct, transparent, and empowering manager who welcomes challenges and encourages continued learning. The position is part of the Technology and Innovation Division and is based in Copenhagen.
About the role
Be part of the movement - and play your part
The Support Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the proper dispatching of incoming issues to the D365 Operations team and ensuring that incoming challenges are addressed on a daily basis. Additionally, it is expected that the Support Coordinator will provide support, but also drive the process by which the various environments are updated, upgraded and maintained. This includes all types of change across infrastructure, applications and operations in D365.
The Support Coordinator, together with the Release and Test Manager will be the gatekeepers of the environments and will be responsible for ensuring that the standards are kept, and procedures are followed thoroughly throughout the ERP programme.
What kind of exciting challenges can you expect to meet in this role?:
- Coordinates the resolution of incoming issues and ensure that they are addressed by the team
- Supports different business areas (Finance, HR and Procurement)
- Creates user guides and related process documentation
- Supervises release management processes and policies
- Provides support to the programme, service providers, etc. by coordinating and providing release or test management support
- Maintains the plan for release schedules (release calendar) and release cycles across the organization
- Supports the management, scoping, coordination and acceptance of all releases, including deployment into production
- Ensures adequate checks are in place and completed ahead of any production release
- Ensures consistency between environments is maintained, specifically for the Microsoft D365 stack including the Independent Software Vendors’s
- Promotes adherence to the release and test process and seeks improvement points
We think the strongest teams are built on diversity and inclusivity. Contrasting opinions, varied skills and strong characters bring out the best in us all. With this in mind, we think that:
- You have a structured approach to problem solving and experience with root-cause analysis
- You are a strong communicator - able to translate technical language to non-technical users
- You have project management expertise - creation and maintenance of plans, risk mitigation and issue prioritization etc.
- You have experience with application and SaaS development release processes
- If you have knowledge of, or familiarity with, ITIL practices this is seen as a high advantage
- MS Dynamics 365, MS Azure knowledge and DevOps Experience is a great advantage
Working at DFDS
Join the movement and grow with us.
While you’re with us, we want you to develop and move yourself on. We’ll encourage you to challenge yourself to acquire new skills and perspectives.
Are we a match? Then what are you waiting for? Apply Now.
If you think your personality, skills, experience and ambition match this role, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume as soon as possible as we’re keen to meet potential candidates on an ongoing basis.
Is there something you need to know, we haven’t covered here, please do not hesitate to reach out to Constantin Catalin Popescu on email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.