Bransje:Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Jotun AS
Supply Chain Manager
Jotun, headquartered in Sandefjord, Norway, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Jotun Group, with 65 companies and 39 production facilities, employs more than 10,000 people globally. Across four segments and seven geographical regions, the Jotun Group is represented in more than 100 countries through its subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and expansive network of distributors. The Jotun Group’s sales in 2019 was NOK 19.652 billion.
Seeing a prominent market in south east Asia, Jotun opened its first factory in Thailand in 1968. Rapid economic development in the region led to new companies and factories in countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia and Australia. Jotun SEAP has been awarded a Korn Ferry Engaged Performance Award for year 2019, in recognition of achieving a best-in-class level of “Enablement”. We are proud to have an incredibly diversified region with more than 2,000 employees that come from different nationality and background, working together in delivering profitable growth. Throughout our history, we have focused in providing our employees with meaningful and challenging work, rewarding them through continued learning and development, underpinned by our values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun Vietnam has been established since 1994, with its first production facility from 1998. As one of the most visible Norwegian brands with long establishment, Jotun Vietnam operates in 4 segments with high and consistent quality products including Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology, and Performance Coatings comprising of Marine, Protective and Powder Coatings. Our major strength is providing customers with a Single Source Solution for all their coating needs. The largest single abroad investment by Jotun Group which is the new and modern factory, will come into operation in year 2021; demonstrating Jotun's long-term development strategy in the market. At Jotun Vietnam, we believe that people are our most important asset and therefore, we have been focusing on developing our employees’ competence and offering them opportunities to make differences and make their marks.
We are looking for an outstanding local candidate for the Supply Chain Manager position working for Jotun Paints (Vietnam) Co., Ltd..
The successful candidate is offered with an international and professional European working environment, extensive training and development programs and competitive remuneration package.
- Lead the Operations teams by developing, coaching and guiding its members to ensure a workforce which is competent, engaged and enabled to meet Jotun’s current and future needs;
- Lead the Operations functions by implementing and monitoring procedures and guidelines to ensure that Operations activities are compliant with local laws and regulations, ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001, Jotun Operations System and Jotun’s HSEQ Management system;
- Initiate, drive and follow-up continuous improvement activities by implementing the Jotun Operations System (JOS) and follow up through agreed KPIs;
- Monitor entire Supply Chain operational activities, through interaction with other functions within Operations Department as well as other departments such as Sales, Marketing, Finance… for requirements and priorities and in line with business growth direction;
- Manage the overall raw materials, packaging materials and finished goods inventory by developing and controlling planning in accordance with demand plan;
- Ensure working procedures are established for increased productivity, minimize stock variation and optimize stock levels in line with agreed targets;
- Manage the customer service function to ensure orders and shipments are executed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner to achieve desired customer satisfaction level;
- Manage warehouses and distribution capacity, performance in order to maximize delivery service in a cost-efficient way;
- Monitor transport delivery performance and cost and contractors’ operations;
- Responsible for handling non-conformity goods.
- At least 5 years of management experience in Supply Chain or related industries;
- Good command of English and computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to be a good example to perform all managerial duties in terms of self-task-people leadership;
- Demonstration of multi-tasking ability to set priority among operative management, coaching and being involved to implement and drive improvement initiatives and people development at the same time;
- Ability to work independently under pressure and in team with high level teamwork approach;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (Outing, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…);
- Transportation provided from/ to HCMC/ Binh Duong Head Office.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater