Supply Chain Controller
Designers Company is the name of the company behind the design company By Lassen, MENU, and The Audo. MENU is a Danish design company, which sells furniture, lighting, and accessories in the premium segment to professional and private customers in more than 50 countries. The headquarters are in The Audo, which is a hybrid of a showroom, a concept store, and a boutique hotel – developed by the owners of MENU. The company was founded in 1978 and has around 160 employees who cooperate with talented designers to produce quality products rooted in the Scandinavian design tradition.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Supply Chain Controller to join our team in Nordhavn, Copenhagen. As a controller in the Service & Supply department, you will become a key player in our global Supply Chain with overall responsibility for maintaining our important value proposition as a trustful service provide in the industry and support the different departments within Designers Company.
- Oversee Open to Buy (OTB) and the budgeting process for future buying (purchase) seasons in all categories within the Group.
- Master data
- Leadtime and delivery to secure optimal customer service.
- Landed cost per product (GMII)
- Forecast Vs. Purchase analyses, and availability according to forecast (correct quantity in the correct week)
- Optimize shipping per product category.
- Implement improvements to inventory planning and allocation process to improve stock performance, inventory profitability (GMROI) and turn metrics.
- Responsible for financial performance on GMROI (Gross Margin Return on Investment), inventory levels and turnover.
- Work closely between sales and supply chain to problem solve and implement solutions to ensure appropriate inventory levels in line with targets.
- Calculation related to price adjustments (cost vs. RRP)
PROFILE AND DESIRED EXPERIENCE
The right candidate has:
- A relevant university/business school graduation
- A minimum of 2 years of experience from similar position working with controlling, preferably in an international work environment
- A structured working style
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-going and being outspoken
- Great team player skills and can easily picture him/herself working closely with a group of international colleagues in an informal work environment
- And the technical skills needed for the job e.g.:
- MS Office (highly experienced with Excel, good knowledge of PowerPoint)
- Experience with BI tool, preferred Targit
- Experience with ERP system as Axapta or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English
- A full-time position working out of our headquarters in Nordhavn, Copenhagen
- An opportunity to shape your role with a fast-growing brand with ample opportunity for advancement
- A supportive and energizing work environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued
Please send your application and cover letter via "apply now" as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing candidates and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
For inquiries about the position, please contact COO Bent Dock Kristensen (Phone: +45 40792622, email: email@example.com).