Join our high caliber team and become Supervisor Accounting!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the Maritime, Oil & Energy and Utilities industries. We are on a mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth, we are now looking for a Supervisor to join our Finance & Accounting team.
Do you want to grow as a team leader? Do you enjoy working both hands on with Accounting and assist with developing the accounting team? Do you want to have an impact on how we work in KDI?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As our Supervisor Accounting you will be responsible for ensuring high quality in our processes and deliveries. We believe that you are going to be successful in this role if you enjoy working with people, are structured, curious and solution focused, communicate effectively and want to develop the Accounting function.
What you will do:
- Run the monthly closing process for the legal entity
- Ensure compliance with all local laws and regulations for accounting, bookkeeping and VAT
- Senior role in the Accounting team securing the day to day operations of the department
- Take responsibility for efficient processes and team development together with Finance Manager
- Ensure timely and accurate deliveries for all reporting
- Support and guide the Finance Manager and other finance team members
- Take part in the annual audit process for the legal entity
- Responsible for maintaining ERP master data and running system processes
- Hands on responsibility for accounting processes
- Contributor in ongoing ERP evaluation and implementation projects
In order to succeed in this role, you have 4-8 years of experience within relevant fields, preferably from a technology/software company, with at least 2 years of experience in a corporate accounting department as a supervisor/senior accountant. You have a good understanding of ERP systems, and experience with products from the Microsoft stack.
As a person, you are a team player who see the value in sharing knowledge, experience and information with colleagues, in addition to being supportive in the pursuit of team goals. Furthermore, you have a methodical and systematic approach, and manage to plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively.
Good communication skills, orally and written, in English is a prerequisite.
What we offer:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
If you want to apply for this position please follow this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2626557928/?capColoOverride=true