Summer Intern 2023 - Forretningsutvikler Hydrogen
The transition to a sustainable future requires action.
TrønderEnergi and HitecVision team up to establish Aneo – a new, Nordic renewable energy corporation with headquarters in Trondheim. Aneo will consist of near 300 TrønderEnergi employees, across several locations in Trøndelag, Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Gjøvik and Sweden.
Aneo aims to produce more renewable energy and develop new, unique products and services to promote further electrification and efficient utilization of renewable energy. Hydrogen plays a key role in the new energy system, and Aneo has a Hydrogen team that explores the future possibilities within hydrogen.
As a summer intern, you will work on real-world projects in close collaboration with other students as well as fulltime employees.
All summer students at Aneo will participate in our summer student program, which includes introductions to the power industry and social events throughout the summer. Additionally, Aneo is a part of Workation in Trondheim, which offers a unique summer program for students hired at one of the 25 participating companies. Highlights of season 1 (2022) included activities at Høyt&Lavt climbing park, Escape Room and beer tasting at ØX, which were all free for you as a student! This program is a great opportunity to better get to know the summer interns at Aneo and those from other participating companies. Aneo and Workation will make sure you have an unforgettable summer in Trondheim!
The application deadline is January 15th, but we might interview candidates prior to this date, so we recommend applying sooner rather than later. The application is sent through Webcruiter and should consist of:
- Cover letter (½-1 page)
- Transcript of records (as attachment)
- Recommendation letter (not mandatory)
We are looking forward to seeing your application! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- Someone with an interest in using hydrogen to solve problems in the energy industry. Prior knowledge of Hydrogen advantageous, but not necessary as long as gaining knowledge within this field is a plan in the near future.
- A team player, who contributes to a good working environment.
- We mainly look for master students in their 2nd to 4th year or PhD-level, but we are open to considering candidates from other years with a high motivation and interest within renewables and hydrogen.
- Experience with applying hydrogen to solve real-world problems or tasks in a project.
- Knowledge sharing through close collaboration with the Hydrogen department.
- Partake in Aneo’s summer internship program, as well as WorkationTrd. This includes both introductions to the power industry, as well as social events throughout the summer.
- A good working environment – we are Great Place to Work certified for the 8th year in a row