BedriftOceaneering Asset Integrity
Bransje:Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Se her for andre jobber fra Oceaneering Asset Integrity
Subsea Robotics Manager
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
We are a versatile advanced technology supplier and are constantly looking for complex challenges and the right employees to find solutions to these challenges, and embrace diversity and change along the way.
We offer our customers a total portfolio of maintenance services that reduce costs and increase the availability of production, always with a high focus on HSE. We never stop in the development of our methods to achieve surgical accuracy in our deliveries.
We strive to offer a diverse and unique workplace culture that promotes innovation and collaboration. We work continuously to ensure that our employees feel valued, motivated and rewarded for their good ideas and creativity. A friendly and cooperative work environment is the key to our success. Oceaneering is an open-minded community that seeks to build people and help them develop further.
We are recruiting for a new role within our SubseaRobotics (SSR) service line. The role SSR Product Manager can be based in Aberdeen or Stavanger.
Define Oceaneering’s SSR long term product and services strategy. Define technology roadmaps and system development, Upgrade and retirement / replacement planning.
▪ Provide insight and recommendations into innovative SSR solutions and technology
▪ Create and define SSR Technology Roadmap on an annual basis.
▪ Create and define SSR Asset “Upgrade” programs where applicable complete with “Value Add Assessment”
▪ Determine when SSR Assets should be retired, and replacement plan.
▪ Conduct competitive SSR intelligence.
▪ Conduct product life cycle assessments on SSR product Offerings
▪ Assess opportunities for strategic partnerships.
▪ Lead new SSR product development teams.
▪ Provide an interface between SSR service offerings and Sales initiatives.
▪ Interact on a regular basis with the Fleet Manager to ensure alignment in annual goals.
▪ Create SSR portfolio growth / review plans.
▪ Close coordination with all OI product development teams to provide overlapping and wider reaching innovative solutions.
▪ With respect to primary focus of SSR, manage Integrated Service Offerings and Solutions.
▪ Provide commercial support where necessary.
▪ This role has no Supervisory Responsibilities.
▪ New Product Development
▪ Asset Allocation and Lifecycle Management
▪ Product Line
Qualifications (Regional Variance Required)
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent education and experience
- Must hold/maintain a valid passport and be able to obtain visas for international travel.
- Regional intercultural communications and business relationships (in assigned region)
- Technology Background.
- Exposure to country legal structures, and international contracts.
- Exposure to Subsea Operations.
- Experience with customer-facing marketing, communications, and negotiations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and PeopleSoft ERP System.
- Experience evidencing a strong Business Acumen.
- Relevant Offshore / oilfield operational experience required.
- Product Development / Management Experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Strong ROV Technology track record
- Ability to influence and drive matrix decisions in non-hierarchical peer situations
- Ability to plan, organize and direct the work of others
- Excellent networking, negotiation, verbal and written skills
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater