Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Subject matter expert Logistics and Plant Maintenance
The business area Market Operations and IT consists of the units Nordic and Continental Energy, Trading and Origination, Finance and IT services for all of Statkraft. Advanced use of IT is the foundation for Statkraft's present and future position as one of the most competitive players in the energy industry. We have a genuine belief in the value of the best possible cooperation between business and IT. Additionally, it is important that the IT function delivers cost-effective IT services. We want to strengthen our IT organisation, and are looking for competent people who are eager to contribute to the development of the IT function in accordance with Statkraft's global growth ambitions.
This position is placed in the SAP team. SAP Business Suite is extensively utilized in Statkraft. We shall be the best SAP competence center for the corporation.
- Responsible for the SAP Logistics area (SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP SRM, SAP MDM) and Plant Maintenance area (SAP PM) across Statkraft including short and long-term strategies, plans, priorities, deliverables and service management
- Managing a professional relationship with business stakeholders within the Logistic and Plant Maintenance area
- Maintaining best practice solution in SAP Logistics and Plant Maintenance
- Professional advisor for within Statkraft in development of SAP Logistics and Plant maintenance processes.
- Development and application management for SAP Logistics and Plant Maintenance
- Managing of partners / external consultants within SAP Logistics and Plant Maintenance
- Higher relevant education at a university level
- Strong competence in business /IT within SAP Logistics and/or Plant maintenance area
- Experience within configuration and customizing of the related modules/areas
- Goal oriented with good leadership skills
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
The position is located in Oslo. Some travelling must be expected.
For more information about the position, contact Espen Grimstvedt, mob. +47 95768303
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier