Stillingsfunksjon:Finance & accounting
Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Spare Part Pricing Analysts, Global Customer Support (KM 20-055)
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries.
Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace.
KM Global Customer Support (GCS) is seeking an energetic and ambitious Spare Part Pricing Analyst, as key member of the Business Development & Support team. The Pricing Analyst has an analytical mind, excellent communication skills, is business acumen and has passion for numbers.
Interaction with other employees is a vital part of the job. You communicate your conclusions to management, and work closely with the global spare part teams and our sales organisation. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to grow with the company.
The role will report to SVP, Business Development & Support in Global Customer Support.
- Develop and deliver the global spares part pricing strategy.
- Develop and implement a robust currency strategy for the spare part business.
- Monitor and update spare part price lists.
- Support implementation of Life Cycle Management as a key enabler to grow the spare part business.
- Identify opportunities to optimise sales and profitability through pricing strategies.
- Provide pricing analysis for management.
- Perform margin and pricing analysis in order to support business improvements initiatives.
- Proactively monitor spares part products groups profitability performance and analyse trends.
- Drive a commercial culture where business acumen and new business concepts are developed and implemented.
- Support the business in evaluating the warehouse and distribution set-up for the spare part business.
Requirements and competence
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business or finance required, master preferred.
- At least three years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to develop business cases and strategic analysis to evaluate options and make recommendations involving complex issues.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Collaborative attitude and good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Trustworthy, reliable and always acting with integrity.
- Ambitious; desire to succeed and deliver quality.
- Customer-centric attitude.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater