Join our high caliber team as a Solution Architect!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil and gas, and renewables and utilities industries. Do you want to work for a company that actually creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great drive, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Solution Architect for development and onboarding of new customer solutions on our Dynamic Digital Twin.
Kongsberg Digital’s Kognitwin digitally recreates an asset that is continuously updated with contextualized information reflecting the status of the asset in real-time. KogniTwin is a SaaS service based on Microsoft Azure, with high fidelity browser-based 2D and 3D visualisations based on our inhouse technology. Our high-fidelity simulators KSpice and Ledaflow enable accurate simulation of process data are combined with real-time and historical data, enabling advanced machine learning, hybrid AI and higher levels of autonomy.
Want to see more? Watch this on youtube:
What you will do:
- Be responsible for analyzing and understanding the business and technology used by customers and partners.
- Work in highly competent teams to transform your insights into projects and innovative platform solutions.
- Have a central role in maturing these new solutions with partners and customers, including cloud components, information models, advanced analytics and applications for the open ecosystem.
- Support commercial team: participate in customer meetings, analyze customer needs, make solution proposal etc.
You will work in a highly competent team to transform your insights into processes, projects and innovative solutions based on the Digital Twin. You will have a key role in maturing these new solutions with partners and customers, including cloud components, information models, advanced analytics and applications for the Digital Twin open ecosystem.
To be successful in this role you must thrive in a changing and agile international environment and have a genuine passion for technology, IT architecture, digitalization and its application to business. Successfully working in projects with interdisciplinary teams, facilitating and leading workshops.
The platform is based on Microsoft Azure, our own software and open source technology.
You are a person who:
- Holds a BSc/ MSc or other education or experience relevant for the Solution Architect role.
- Has solid knowledge of modern cloud-based architecture. Experience with Microsoft Azure is of essence to the role, but as we are building a cross-functional team experience from AWS, Google Cloud, SAP Leonardo/Hana, Oracle Cloud is also highly relevant. Knowledge with Ali Cloud, Tencent Cloud or Huawei Cloud is an advantage.
- Has a good understanding of Microsoft technology such as .NET, C#. Experience with Python, Typescript, Kubernetes, Dev Ops is a plus.
- Is experienced with data engineering and data infrastructure, including streaming, storage and processing at scale is beneficial
- Likes to be close to the code. You currently work with development in a lead developer or senior developer role, and have a strong interest of working with architecture moving forward / or you have experience from a previous architectural role.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner. Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Able to travel. This job is based in Kongsberg Digital Head Quarter in Asker, however frequent travel to China up to 50% is expected.
To read more about this visit:
We can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- A collaborative and diverse team
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply with CV through Linkedins easy apply. We will come back to you during January.
To apply for this position, please click this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2347886498/?capColoOverride=true
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater