Solar Project Manager (f/m/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
Statkraft recently announced its new corporate strategy, with the aim to strengthen its position as a leading renewable energy company. Statkraft is already the largest producer of renewable energy in Europe and is planning to develop an additional 6 GW of new renewable capacity (wind & solar) within 2025 globally. The majority of the growth is planned in Europe (namely France, Germany, Spain and the Netherlands), and we are pursuing both organic growth as well as potential M&A opportunities to reach the target.
The business area European Wind and Solar (E) is responsible for development and ownership of wind and solar assets in Europe. The business area is also responsible for the project execution of large projects in Statkraft, the group procurement function and development of new business opportunities.
- Manage PV projects from identification of a potential project to pre-construction
- Evaluate the economic and technical feasibility of the projects
- Manage all specialized studies and the environmental impact assessment of the projects
- Secure all necessary lands trough land lease agreements, eventually with external support
- Set up an efficient concertation process with all project stakeholders
- Fill out the authorization request to the administration and follow up the authorization process
- Close cooperation with other units of the group
- Autonomous work under the supervision of Head of Wind and Solar
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Accurate and structured working method with a high sense for precision
- Good team-player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial drive and motivation to build the business
- Knowledge in solar engineering will be considered as a plus
- Operational level in English
- Professional and personal development in an exciting European energy company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.