Software Test Engineer
Located in Bangalore, India, the Kongsberg Digital is a modern workplace. Our Projects and Services Department involves development in entire stack from Front end to IOT, and we have clients in Asia, Europe and America. Our current product portfolio consists of maritime, oil & gas, renewables & utilities, ocean farming and many more. We strive to live up to our goal of quality deliverables, and we seek you that can contribute to this.
What are we looking for?
- 4-7 years of overall experience with Manual and Automation testing.
- Working experience with Microsoft technologies, TFS, VSTS, Microsoft Test Manager.
- Any Certification on relevant area in testing a definite plus.
Technical Skills & Expertise
- Expertise in Manual Testing (Ad-hoc, Functional, UI, System, Regression Testing, Security, etc.)
- Experience in API automation testing.
- Working experience with Microsoft technologies, VSTS & Microsoft Test Manager.
- Must have good knowledge of the software development process, particularly in context of Agile.
- Nice to have experience with Azure Cloud, DevOps, and CI/CD.
Interpersonal & Digital Fluency
- Passion for technology, challenges and quality with a dynamic, forward leaning and proactive personality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to drive meaningful value to collaboration with a strong belief in team and delivering together.
- Strong commitment to ownership, responsibilities and cause of business and team.
- Ability to be creative and innovative on technology/non-technology areas is desirable.
- Excellent responsiveness with good reporting and presentation skills with verbal and written communication.
- Ability to inspire, motivate the team and be assertive and congenial in the right mix is necessary.
- Active experience in usage of modern team collaboration tools like Slack, MS Teams, etc. is necessary.
- Ability to write quality wikis/articles/blogs for internal and external use. A respectable presence in technology, architecture communities, conference and online communities is desirable.
What you will be responsible for?
Technology & Delivery
- Understand application requirements and design features to be able to write test cases.
- Manual Testing (Ad-hoc, Functional, UI, System, Regression Testing, Security, etc.)
- Perform full SQA cycle for software releases in a fast-pace environment, this includes - but is not limited to gathering specs, developing test plans, running tests as needed, and analysing test results
- Perform and participate in all aspects of verification including requirements gathering, feature and functional testing, regression, load and performance testing.
- Develop test cases for Web Applications and Mobile Applications
- Test case design, Test execution with Microsoft Test Manager and reporting
- Work with the Lead and colleagues to define process and strategy
- Clarifies how features should work to eliminate ambiguous requirements
- Takes responsibility for all tasks related to the features
What we offer?
- Excellent work environment to foster and support innovation and technical excellence.
- Awesome working environment with Best-In-Class collaboration and innovation opportunities.
- Perfect place to grow and stay ahead of the curve
- An interesting position within a dynamic and innovative company Great corporate culture within Kongsberg
- Opportunity to be a part of a brilliant team with people who care and want to make a difference
- Possibility of international onsite exposure.
- Career opportunities and personal development
- An exciting journey where we explore, collaborate and achieve goals together
If this excites you, please apply for this position through LinkedIn
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater