Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Software Development Manager
Join our high caliber team in Houston as Software Development Manager!
KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of the next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, utilities and oil & gas.
By being a part of KONGSBERG DIGITAL, you will work in a highly competent team with other qualified and competent engineers and developers, shaping and developing our market-leading software.
Kongsberg Digital’s Kognitwin digitally recreates an asset that is continuously updated with contextualized information reflecting the status of the asset in real-time. KogniTwin is a SaaS service based on Microsoft Azure, with high fidelity browser-based 2D and 3D visualisations based on our inhouse technology. Our high-fidelity simulators KSpice and Ledaflow enable accurate simulation of process data are combined with real-time and historical data, enabling advanced machine learning, hybrid AI and higher levels of autonomy.
As a Software Development Manager, you will:
- manage our growing software development team in Houston.
- deliver and integrate KogniTwin for customers
- coordinate with our global product development teams
- supervise software development projects
- support our sales and growth teams in customer meetings
- recruit and develop talents
We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer
- 3+ years of experience managing people and software development projects
- Experience in hiring and developing great teams
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- You agree that your job is not done until the service is in production.
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Strong results orientation
We are especially interested in candidates with experience and interest for software development tools and development processes, continuous delivery and DevOps and with Microsoft Azure or AWS. Knowledge of legacy systems used to manage data in the O&G industry would be a benefit. Experience coordinating multiple stakeholders around the world and building consensus is a plus.
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other qualified and competent peers.
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
To apply for this position, follow this link.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater