Garuda Oslo AS
Software Development Engineer
Bemanning og rekruttering
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team in a small company that outperforms major companies with in-house technology?
At Boresight and Alignment Solutions you will be working with development and delivery of advanced measurement solutions to manufacturers and users of airborne and land-based defense applications. Some travel will be expected to clients’ production facilities and bases.
Boresight and Alignment Solutions AS is seeking a Software Development Engineer with knowledge of cybernetics and robotics and with a strong will and capabilities for SW development. This is an entry-level position. The engineer will take part in the development of the company’s software applications, with a special focus on the Military product range. Right candidate must have experience, professional or educational, with C# or C++.
- Develop and add new features to the company’s core software product, with special focus on needs related to the Military product range
- Maintain, enhance, and develop new features and modules for customers facing demanding applications
- Be part of the Metronor group Software Development Team through Boresight and Alignment Solutions
Boresight and Alignment Solutions is an international corporation, and all formal documentation is done in English.
- MSc degree in cybernetics and robotics or related fields
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written
- Cybernetics and robotics
- Least squares adjustment
- Robust estimation techniques
- Mathematical modeling
- C# development
- Good understanding of computational mathematics (matrix methods and linear/non-linear algebra)
- Proven well-structured, reliable, able to take pro-active ownership of tasks and processes
- Eagerness to learn and understand the customers industry and business
- Citizen of a NATO or EU country since birth, and eligible for a security clearance
- Kalman filtering techniques
- Signal analysis
- Image processing
- C++ development
- Object-oriented Analysis and Design
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Windows
- Team oriented