BedriftEidsvoll Electronics AS
Bransje:Forskning og utvikling
Utdanningskrav:M.Sc or PhD
Se her for andre jobber fra Eidsvoll Electronics AS
Spørsmål rettes til
Jan Erik Nordal
Software Developer – Embedded systems
Tasks: Development and design of new telemetry, aerospace, security and communication solutions within embedded and real-time programming. Teamleader position embedded software available with the right experience and competence. Contribute to complex and competence-demanding projects at international level.
Qualifications: Background and expertise are required in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Programming language: C/C++
- Platforms: FPGA with ARM or NIOS processors, MCU’s, Programming on eCos embedded operating system or direct programming on CPU.
- Communication standards: Ethernet, USB, PCIe, UART, I2C
- Good insight into, and understanding og low-level driver programming
Education: M.Sc or PhD in programming. Other relevant backgrounds from software development will also be considered. B.Sc can be assessed on the basis of experience of more than 5 years.
Experience: 5-10 years of experience in relevant disciplines..
Personal qualities: Being able to work in an interdisciplinary way, having a system understanding and good collaboration skills. The applicant also needs to be able to work independently.
Be academically up to date, curious and enterprising.
People we look for must be able to identify with our values;
Empowerment, Synergy og Curiostiy
Conditions: Competitive conditions.
General: One must have good English skills both orally and in writing
Working language is English. Applicant must be able to obtain security clearance of Norwegian HEMMELIG.
Contact: Jan Erik Nordal, 47753172 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information: www.eidel.no
Application with CV is sent to email@example.com within 6th of March
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier