Join our high caliber team as a Software Architect
By using leading-edge technology, KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, utilities and oil & gas.
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth we are now searching for a software architect. The role offers broad responsibility with good career development opportunities to match our growth ambitions.
Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to detail, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As our new SW architect, you will become an important part of our Maritime Simulations team that provides market leading simulator solutions that are used for mandatory STCW training and advanced integrated crew training for maritime, naval and offshore industries worldwide. You will be part of a team of architects who develop and coordinate architecture, and guide SW implementation. You will work with highly competent agile teams, and you will be involved in continuously implementing, deploying, and driving new solutions. We promise you exciting challenges in an environment fit for growth.
To succeed in this role, you hold a BSc/MSc in computer science or equivalent work experience. You have a strong passion for software design and architecture, with a solid understanding of cloud computing fundamentals. You have full stack technology experience and good knowledge of C# and higher-level programming languages. If you also have excellent analytical skills and a fascination for how technology and people can solve real world problems, you should apply for this position!
This role is perfect for you who already have:
- Experience with full software development lifecycle
- Experience with building and managing large software systems.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
What we offer:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Feel free to contact Geir Gramvik (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any further questions regarding the position.
If you want to apply for this position please follow this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2577256969/?capColoOverride=true