Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Social Field Officer - North (Lebanese National)
The Social Field Officer will contribute to the process of shelter project implementation in terms of beneficiary’s identification, neighborhood selection, and doing the needed follow up in targeting the most vulnerable and in need people from refugee’s community as well as host community within the North area.
- Coordinate social activities according to strategy, proposals, budgets and plans
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies and donor requirements
- Involve and inform communities and community leaders about the activities and coordinate with relevant partners
- Contribute to the preparation of periodic progress reports and other documents as required
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
- Ensure that all protection related cases are referred to the concerned referral focal point and to the Protection Coordinator.
- Provide capacity building of social field assistants with a continuous focus on improving the quality of activities and a focus on high quality outputs, and evidence-based project management
- Organize and lead, document and track social assessments of families and surveys, questionnaires or assessments as required.
- Lead the assessment of families’ eligibility for shelter programme.
- Review files to ensure potential beneficiaries meet selection criteria and check for duplication.
- Cross-check refugee assistance information system (RAIS) that beneficiaries have not been registered for other shelters with NRC or by any other shelter partner for the similar benefits.
- Lead the selection of shelters and landlord eligibility assessments for entry in the programme.
- Prepare shelter cooperation agreements held between NRC and selected landlord. Organize and facilitate the agreements explanation sessions in coordination with the Technical and SSU teams.
- Organize feedback to assessed cases and referral actors.
- Match and track the selected families’ move-ins to NRC shelters by liaising with landlords and refugee families during the initial phases of the activity
- Participate in the design of social tools
- Identify cases in need of internal and external referrals
- Generate comprehensive and analytical monthly situation reports compiling SFA reports and own work highlighting trends, needs, challenges and ways forward.
- Support enumerators and volunteers in conducting multi-sectorial assessment.
- Participate in key-informant interviews (KIIs) and focus group discussions (FGDs).
- Bachelor degree in social sciences, humanities or any other relevant field
- 2 years of experience working on similar projects in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Proficiency in MS Office (word and excel)
- Proficient in Arabic and English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the context of Refugees in both urban settlements and informal settlements
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Handling insecure environments
- Working with people
- Coping with change
- Planning and delivering results
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater