Bransje:Utdanning, undervisning og Forskning
Se her for andre jobber fra Hr-spesialisten AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
We are looking for two experienced Site Supervisors that can contribute with their experience and help NEL achieve success for our customers. NEL has a large number of customers and installations globally and a growing number of upcoming large installations.
As Site Supervisor you will play a key role in being NEL's on site representantive to prepare and make sure that the installation is in accordance with the customer's and NEL's requirements. You will be responsible for creating and following-up work packages to suppliers at site, coordinating resources and ensuring that work is done in accordance with our safety and quality requirements.
Most important work responsibilities:
- Planning and preparing installation according to the different project scope and schedules.
- Manage and administrate key stakeholder requirements at site
- Follow-up and administrate local installation partners
- Perform lesson learned from the installation and commissioning phases and identify areas for improvement with associated actions.
- Provide input to budgets and plans for installation and commissioning activities
- Contribute in tender phases
- Perform onsite technical inspection and minor installations of core products when required.
Formal qualifications, experience and know how
- Technical education within Mechanical, Electro or Automation
- 3-5 years experience in installation and/or site supervisor roles.
- Experience from project organizations with high requirements on HSE, Quality and accuracy.
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language.
- Excellent skills in communication and collaboration between multicultural teams in a global arena
The position requires travelling.
NEL can offer:
- Full-time position
- Good development possibilities in a growing company
- Positive work environment with professionals
- Good insurance and pension schemes
We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis - submit your application today.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier