Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Shelter and Settlement Officer (Lebanese Nationals)
The position is open on a rolling basis and applications will be reviewed as first come first serve, and interviews will be assigned instantly until a suitable candidate is selected.
The S&S Officers will be responsible for the implementation of Shelter/WASH activities, including minor repairs, minor rehabs, major rehabs (structural stabilization), reconstruction and infrastructure upgrades.
The position holders will be responsible for the development of the detailed Bill of Quantities (BoQs) and drawings of the properties and the works to be executed under NRC Response Strategy, based on the Technical Component of the Multi-sectorial Needs Assessment (MSNA) led by the Outreach Team.
The job requirements entails field visits, conducting of assessments, developing of BoQs, drawings, Technical Specs, as well as Scope of Works documents.
The S&S Officers will report to the S&S Coordinator on regular basis, regarding progress, challenges or any other issues related to the implementation of activities.
- 2-3 years of experience in a engineering field (structural/architectural)
- Experience from working in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Good understanding of protection principles, referral systems, humanitarian services and stakeholders;
- Good networking and connection building skills;
- Fluent Arabic and English, both written and spoken;
- Good level of computer literacy including the use of AutoCAD or ProgeCAD
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater