Service Project Coordinator
You will be part of the division Global Customer Support which is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
Overall tasks and responsibilities:
• To manage customer service inquiries and that will provide a professional and
competent to all Kongsberg Customers, performing according to the company Quality
Assurance guidelines, governance, and strategic initiatives, contributing to KM and
company goals and revenues.
• To assure that KM Governance and trade guideline procedures are understood and
• To coordinate and assist in general enquiries and answer the company incoming service
requests / arranging service activities (in cooperation with the Service Manager and the
Service Planner) as well as assist customers requesting trouble shooting (by contacting
the relevant Product Centers).
• To maintain a 24-hour on call service support including weekends and holidays.
Service tasks and responsibilities:
• Service Engineers allocation
• Service Engineers UR monitoring
• Service Engineers Service Reports monitoring
• Dry Dock Planning to be utilized for confirming regular / preventative maintenance
• Hand-over files of Service Jobs to Service Administrator for invoicing (check of
technician expenses, overtime, etc. related to the service jobs being executed)
• Monitor that the agreed Service Jobs executed on board Turkish vessels abroad in line
with agreed service process.
Skills and requirements:
• Preferably experience in the Shipping Industry for some years.
• Experience related to specifically Ships Service or Ship Supply Services active in the Shipping Sector would be a plus.
• Technical Education (BSc. MSc, or equivalent) would be a plus
• Technical and Commercial Understanding
• Performance Driven self-orientation
• Team working mentality
• Ability to coordinate and orchestrate a team working remotely and in different time zones
• Customer facing technical and/or business support experience
• Understanding of the change control and logistics processes
• Technical understanding of the product
• Contractual Understanding
• ERP experience
• Project Management
We can offer:
• Working in an internationally environment/stable company
• You will be and important contributor in an exclusive technical and commercial environment
• Unique atmosphere in a team sharing expertise
• Collaboration with various departments and disciplines within our global organization
• Attractive salary and benefit package
• Interesting experience and opportunity for personal development
• Workplace location: Bilbao, Spain
The position will be reporting to the Support Manager - GCS International Operations CS Merchant, Spain (Jesús López Aracil)
Applicants are requested to revert with resumes within January 31, 2022.
For further information, please contact:
HR Department- email@example.com
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.