Service Engineer, DMMC
Position: Service Engineer, DMMC
Overview of Position:
Customer support is seeking a service engineer for supporting our regional as well as worldwide customers. The ideal candidate is one having some hands-on or operational experience involving marine equipment’s like propulsion, deck machinery or steering gears.
The role also involves providing product support to our customers as well as being part of a knowledge pool giving back-end support for the field service team.
- Focus on customer support, commissioning, and service on assigned Kongsberg Maritime product range
- Perform service activities in SE Asia and maintain good relationship with existing clients
- Proper preparation and execution of work assigned and ensure standards are always met
- Responsible for generation of service reports, database and other relevant documents
- Handling pre and post administrative work
- Required to undertake ad-hoc duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and manuals
- Relevant working experience in maritime industry
- Ability to work independently and in teams when required
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner
- Able to collaborate with own team and with colleagues from other offices operating on different time zones.
- Willing to travel across SEA as per job requirements
- Pay package will be commensurate with experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview
Service Engineer, Merchant Automation
Service Engineer, Offshore Automation
Service Engineer, Propulsion and Engine systems
Service Engineer, Cargo