Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Service Engineer, DMMC
Position: Service Engineer, DMMC
Overview of Position:
Customer support is seeking a service engineer for supporting our regional as well as worldwide customers. The ideal candidate is one having some hands-on or operational experience involving marine equipment’s like propulsion, deck machinery or steering gears.
The role also involves providing product support to our customers as well as being part of a knowledge pool giving back-end support for the field service team.
- Focus on customer support, commissioning, and service on assigned Kongsberg Maritime product range
- Perform service activities in SE Asia and maintain good relationship with existing clients
- Proper preparation and execution of work assigned and ensure standards are always met
- Responsible for generation of service reports, database and other relevant documents
- Handling pre and post administrative work
- Required to undertake ad-hoc duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and manuals
- Relevant working experience in maritime industry
- Ability to work independently and in teams when required
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner
- Able to collaborate with own team and with colleagues from other offices operating on different time zones.
- Willing to travel across SEA as per job requirements
- Pay package will be commensurate with experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview