Senior User Experience Designer
Are you triggered by what technology can make possible, and the green shift?
Join our high caliber UX team!
In Kongsberg Digital we believe that user experience is one of the keys to success, and as a part of our strategic growth we are now looking for several new individuals to join our dedicated UX team, within all our divisions: Digital Wells, Digital Energy and Digital Ocean. Flexibility is of course very important for us, and we believe that great work can be achieved whether you are working from home, your cabin or from the office. No matter what you choose, we will make sure that you get to work on exciting projects, in a team that values creativity, sharing knowledge and of course having fun along the way!
Do you want to work on projects that affect how the world´s industries looks like tomorrow?
Do you have a passion for design and user experience, and get motivated by personal and professional development? Are you looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you!
As a UX designer in Kongsberg Digital, you will contribute to the development of world-class products that make an impact in the real world. You will change how people work and help making the maritime and energy industries safer, more efficient, and more sustainable. You will be part of a cross-functional team with product managers, designers, and developers who together "own" the products. You will be involved in all stages of product development, from early ideation to continuous improvement of apps in use.
In this role you will:
- Have an impact on the products that are being developed and put into use
- Apply human-centered design to create the best user experiences for digital transformation
- Translate business and user needs into product design and implementation
- Develop journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, and detailed design specifications
- Explore new, intuitive ways to visualize and interact with contextualized data
Kongsberg Digital has offices in Oslo, Kristiansand, Horten, Stavanger, Ålesund and Trondheim. We are also open for remote work, or hybrid solutions, if you live outside one of these locations.
Do you already have…
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in UX design, interaction design, digital design or equivalent
- Proven experience with UX design can substitute for a degree
- 3+ years of experience as a UX or UI Designer
- Ability to understand user needs, advanced technology, and handle complexity
- Strong conceptual and visual problem-solving skills, and an interest in data visualization
- A collaborative and team-oriented approach to product development
- Experience working with collaborative design tools. We currently use Figma
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Managers and colleagues who value the importance of user experience and real impact on the design that is implemented
- A large inhouse design community. We are currently 16 highly skilled designers at Kongsberg Digital, and the team is growing
- A high level of flexibility
- Good compensations and benefits
By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us. We are now over 600 people with 32 nationalities as we know that different experiences, mindset and perspectives fuel creativity and innovation.
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply through LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2768104979/?capColoOverride=true
, or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(mark your e-mail with “UX team”)