Senior User Experience Designer
Join our high caliber team as a Senior UX Designer!
KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of the next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime and energy sectors.
By being a part of Kongsberg Digital, you will work in a highly competent team with skilled designers, engineers and developers, shaping and developing our market-leading software. Now we need a Senior UX Designer to be part of our team.
The UX team at Kongsberg Digital is on the path for growth, and we’re looking to expand our skilled and talented team of designers. By being a UX designer at Kongsberg Digital you will contribute to the development of world-class products that make an impact in the real world. You will change how people work and help making the maritime and energy industries safer, more efficient and more sustainable.
As a Senior UX Designer working in our team, you will:
- Apply human-centered design to create the best user experiences for digital transformation
- Translate business and user needs into product design and implementation
- Develop journey maps, wire frames, prototypes and detailed design specifications
- Explore new, intuitive ways to visualize and interact with contextualized data
- You will be part of a cross-functional team with product managers, designers and developers who together "own" the Vessel Insight Applications. The designers are involved at all stages of product development, from early ideation to continuous improvement of apps in use.
You will be part of a cross-functional team with product managers, designers and developers who together "own" the Vessel Insight product & applications. The designers are involved at all stages of product development, from early ideation to continuous improvement of apps in use.
Do you already have...
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in UX design, interaction design, digital design or equivalent. Proven experience with UX design can substitute for a degree
- 5+ years of experience as a UX or UI Designer
- Ability to understand user needs, advanced technology and handle complexity
- Strong conceptual and visual problem-solving skills, and an interest in data visualisation
- A collaborative and team-oriented approach to product development
- Experience working with collaborative design tools. We currently use Figma
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
We are especially interested in candidates with a strong desire to combine great user experiences with powerful technology.
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply through Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2612098713/?capColoOverride=true
You will hear back from us in August.