Senior System Specialist (m/f/d) Change Lead
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
Digitalisation Finance & Risk is a new department with a growing team of currently 12 employees and serves as the main interface between Finance & Risk and Statkraft IT globally. The department centralises digitalisation activities for Finance & Risk. This includes providing process excellence for core processes within Markets & IT, overseeing the functional system architecture as well as ensuring Finance & Risk strategy and ambitions are met through Finance & Risk projects and initiatives. Further part of the scope is to provide operational support for selected ETRM systems used in Finance & Risk along with respective system ownership.
We are expanding our system landscape and now looking for an ETRM-skilled enrichment to our team for the (Senior-) System Specialist role (m/f/d) on business side.
As a (Senior) System Specialist/Change lead you will be part of the Digitalisation Finance & Risk team. In close collaboration with IT, you will drive the implementation of new system functionalities and business opportunities in our ETRM systems. You will take lead on change- and test management related activities, setting up and managing enhancement processes and supporting the implementation of new trading products. Where applicable, you will also support the setup of a new ETRM platform for complex deals with the respective project team and the Digitalisation Finance & Risk functional footprint manager. In particular you will:
- Take lead on change- and test management related activities for our ETRM systems incl. focus on governance, internal controls and drive for consistency and documentation
- Steer and co-define business requirements for tools and processes
- Support the implementation of new trading products in our ETRM systems
- Ensure a proactive and close dialogue with IT, process owners, project managers as well as other key stakeholders across Statkraft
- Collaborate with IT and other key stakeholders across Statkraft to provide operational support for the ETRM system
- Create roadmaps in alignment with IT where applicable, prioritize resources to these deliveries and collect requirements from key stakeholders
- Build up, enable and engage the key user network for the ETRM system by coaching them on their role and providing respective training
- Align with colleagues across the Digitalisation Finance & Risk on interdependent topics around processes, automation, innovation, and other systems
- Higher education in Finance, economics or engineering with strong academic results and minimum 5 years’ work experience
- Considerable experience in change- and test management preferably in the ETRM environment
- Strong communication skills and talent for building network and trusted relationships is a necessity. Ability to connect the dots between business needs and IT solutions and communicate with both end users on the business side and technology specialists in IT
- Skilled process driver with mindset to plan and structure work to ensure high quality solutions with deliveries from many involved parties across different teams
- Continuous improvement mindset and experience from improving and optimizing deliveries related to a product. Knowhow of agile and innovative techniques is appreciated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Norwegian or German is beneficial
What we offer
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, and much more
- German language courses for non-native speakers and other learning opportunities including LinkedIn Learning for all our employees
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
- Being part of a company proudly certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire. The position is based in Düsseldorf or Oslo.