Senior Supply Chain Advisor
DNO Norge AS is looking for a Senior Supply Chain Advisor to join our team in Stavanger.
- Preparing, monitoring and executing all stages of the Contract & Procurement (C&P) process in accordance with industry best practice.
- Communicating effectively with co-venturers, customer contacts, suppliers, and other personnel throughout the activity cycle. Ensure the C&P activities are compliant with the objectives, DNO Business Management System, the applicable joint venture agreements, the prevailing laws, rules and regulations, including the company’s existing C&P policies and procedures.
- Manage the C&P process for Drilling & Wells / Exploration, incl. procedures for tender evaluation, contract drafting, negotiation and award.
- Developing work and contractual relationships that motivate suppliers and contractors to collaborate and align with the DNO objectives where possible and deliver high levels of service.
- Contract Performance Management during execution phases of the contracts and coordinating responses to claims, variations or disputes arising over the course of the Contract.
- Prepare and implement strategies and plans for C&P activities.
- Maintain a continuous dialogue with Drilling & Exploration Department Managers and provide Supply Chain Management (SCM) support.
- Track open requisitions and ensures that purchase orders are approved and handled correctly as well as in a timely manner.
- Support SCM activities (administrative tasks) for DNO various departments, as required
Required experience and qualifications:
- Master's degree or higher in Commercial, Technical, or Legal
- 10 years’ + experience from similar roles
- Knowledge of Workmate preferred
Personal qualities and skills:
- Excellent communication skills (Norwegian and English)
- Methodical, systematic, and proactive – you make clear priorities and plan ahead
- Analytical – you understand complex questions and challenges and prepare rational work plans based on this understanding
- Supportive team player – you have excellent abilities with respect to inter-discipline collaboration – you can develop relationships to maximise effectiveness
- Takes initiative and can work under minimal supervision
- Detail orientated
We can offer a work environment where we have open discussions, support each other, and make high quality decisions with engagement, humour and giving everyone the opportunity to be at their best.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply as soon as possible within the due date.