Bransje:Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Land:UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Se her for andre jobber fra Dno ASA
Senior Stimulation & Completions Engineer
To design, plan, coordinate and support the execution of stimulation interventions in naturally fractured carbonates to optimize production and injection in a safe and cost-effective way.
- Writing of specialized stimulation intervention programs for wells in fractured carbonates to achieve safe, technically sound and cost-efficient treatment (definition of complete treatment design with sequences, fluids, etc.).
- Develop detailed well stimulation cost estimates for assessing the economic viability of the intervention.
- Deliver well stimulations in a timely manner, within cost estimates and as per pre-job expectations.
- Serve as Contract Holder for well stimulation services and manage operational and cost performance of the service company.
- Design and execute quality assurance/quality control and perform post-job analysis for well stimulations.
- Determine production improvement potential for wells. Perform studies and projects assuring adequacy and conformance to overall objectives of all phases of problems in areas including stimulation, production, well design/testing programs, reservoir flow properties & fluid studies.
- Working closely with the organization you will plan, monitor and validate well surveillance activities to ensure well integrity.
- Identify, evaluate, and select potential vendors to support well stimulations.
- Maintain safety as a core principal in every aspect of the job and serve as a safety leader.
- Manage the post-well operations reporting process to ensure the optimization of operational data collation and interrogation to be used for continuous design and operational improvement.
- Provide input into the specification of completion, well testing and well intervention related equipment and services in accordance with company procedures.
- Work closely with sub-surface to ensure reservoir requirements are delivered.
- Participate in the ongoing training and development of assigned local staff and other new graduate staff. Includes assessing employees training and development needs, preparing structured development/familiarization programs, monitoring and reporting on progress and counseling employees, as required.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Petroleum or equivalent).
- Minimum of 20+ years as a total experience in oil and gas industry, including good length of expereience in Stimulation engineering for oil and gas wells.
- Significant experience with naturally fractured carbonates.
- Experience with multistage completion.
- Supervisory experience in the field as well as in an office-based environment for planning and executing daily operations support.
- Experience with coiled tubing and interventions.
- Good understanding of well productivity.
- Flexible to travel to field when needed (Kurdistan/Iraq).
The role of Senior Stimulation & Completions Engineer reports to Reservoir Performance Optimization Manager and is based in Dubai. The work schedule will be Sunday to Thursday, 8AM to 5PM.
Only candidates who match the required qualifications and experience section stated above, need apply.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater