Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)
In Germany Statkraft has since 1999 been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. We are one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
The energy sector is currently facing a strong transition towards digitalization and automation driven by decentralization of generation and increased market dynamics. In order to handle the resulting increased complexity efficiently, Statkraft makes use of in-house developed algorithmic trading and virtual power plant solutions that automatically balance renewable generation steer asset flexibility in real-time and run trading activities. This is backed by our state-of-the-art data science infrastructure and monitoring solutions, and is continuously developed further.
What we do:
The Global Software Development team is a specialist software development team in Statkraft that delivers leading software for all business areas in Statkraft, ranging from Portal applications to advanced analytics tools. Custom software development is essential for Statkraft to remain a market leader in renewable energy production and market access services.
What to expect:
- Develop and maintain small to enterprise scale applications in a range of technologies
- Work closely with the business to understand the business process and needs; refine and design the technical concept
- Develop high quality software in all its aspects. This includes design and code reviews, developing code, debugging and unit testing. Technical specifications, design documents, functional designs and requirements are required. Knowledge of estimation process is required.
- Support the SCRUM release and sprint planning process through analysis and estimation of development work
- Play an essential part of developing the software development team & processes within Statkraft
What you bring along:
- Minimum 6-8 years software development experience
- Experience with working with financial & time series data and systems supporting business or industrial processes
- .net, C# and modern web competence is essential
- Python scripting knowledge
- ERLANG, PostgreSQL, MongoDB competence and knowledge of Azure technology would be beneficial
- Willing to participate in the standby duty scheme
- Always pushing for excellence and high quality
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Please note that applications in German are also welcome.
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier