Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Senior Sales Manager, Seatex, APAC
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defense and aerospace
Kongsberg Seatex is a company within the Sensors and Robotics division in Kongsberg Maritime. Kongsberg Seatex develop and produce world class products for positioning, navigation and communication comprising GNSS, inertial, radar and electrooptical sensors and technology. We focus on further development of product-oriented businesses and operations based on a strong technology platform.
Senior Sales Manager, Seatex, APAC
Overview of Position:
Our Global Sales and Marketing Division is a global function within Kongsberg Maritime, responsible for presenting the company’s total scope of products and solutions towards customers and market place. The division has over the years built up a renowned customer focused organization, determined to continuously provide the most innovative and reliable marine systems that ensure optimal operations at sea.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Senior Sales Manager. We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. The right person will also look for cross selling other products in our portfolio as part of meeting the customer demand. Other focus areas will be cost and performance excellence to keep our offerings innovative and competitive. You will join an experienced team, and together we are responsible for maximizing our sales potential.
- Meet sales targets for the area of responsibility
- Search and select for new dealership representation for relevant product line to expand sales network in APAC
- To create and maintain customer relations
- Develop sales and customer strategies for our products and solutions
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Preparation of quotations and manage contract negotiations
- Coordinate customer activities with sales resources within KONGSBERG.
- Order intake budget, prognosis short and long term.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Arranging to attend industry conferences and events.
- Education - bachelor's degree in relevant subject.
- Sales and marketing experience within the maritime industry.
- Knowledge about maritime positioning, navigation, communication and automation technology
- Experience in customer negotiation, sales and commercial processes.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Develop an ambitious, but realistic business vision and translate it into a workable strategy
- Identify commercial opportunities and have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
- Build a network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Pay package will be commensurate with experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview