Bransje:Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Jotun AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Senior Sales Executive - Decorative - Khamis Mushait
Jotun has been present in the Middle East since 1962 and has expanded across the region to include 15 companies across the Middle East, India and Africa region. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with learning and development opportunities and offering them meaningful and challenging work, guided by our four values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness.
Jotun Paints Saudi Arabia has been established for more than 33 years and has two production facilities in Jeddah and Yanbu with 5 sales offices and warehouses around the Kingdom and more than 500 employees. Jotun Saudia has ambitious growth plans and to support this growth,
We are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Sales Executive within Decorative Department in Khamis Mushait.
· Develop and implement training plan for dealers, counter salesmen, and other target groups.
· Plan and create new customers by frequent follow up and mapping process.
· Establish new shops and coordinate with retail development team to comply the design with Jotun standard.
· Maintain good relationship and service with existing distributor & attending to customer’s complaints.
· Approach new projects and coordinate best supply scenario utilizing dealer’s network.
· Monitor ageing regularly to ensure collection is received on time
· Create monthly sales and collection reports
· Create, maintain and active use of CRM
· Implementing Campaigns & Marketing activities.
Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
Arabic and English speaking .
Networking: builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
Execution: adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
Systematic Approach: uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
Effective Communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
Constructive Teamwork: co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
A friendly and supportive working environment.
A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent financial results.
Insurance and Pension schemes.
Relocation and Global mobility support.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater