Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Senior Risk Analyst (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in Risk
As part of our growth strategy, Statkraft is expanding its Origination activities across Europe. Currently, we have long-term renewable energy portfolios of third-party contracts in various European markets consisting of tailor-made Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) and sales contracts to large end customers.
In this position you can shape risk management’s views on long-term market modelling and combine your insights with risk management tools for rigorous assessment of Statkraft’s long-term origination activities in Europe. As a Senior Risk Analyst, you will:
- Provide comprehensive risk evaluation of transactions and deal structures prior to deal closure
- Act as a sparring partner for our front office
- Stay up to date with long-term market developments in renewable energy sector
- Shape and enhance fundamental market risk management views
- Train the team on fundamental modelling
- Improve the existing methods and analysis tools for renewable energy assets by means of Python
We are looking for an experienced Senior Risk Analyst with a keen interest in fundamental modelling or for a fundamental market modeller with a keen interest in risk management methods for long-term transactions. We like to hear from you if you have:
- University degree in a quantitative discipline like Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering or Statistics
- Several years of professional work experience in with fundamental modelling or risk management
- Solid programming experience in Python, Matlab or R.
- Experience with Bid3 preferred
- Good communication skills and confident approach towards stakeholders
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken – proficiency in other European languages is advantageous
What we offer:
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, and much more
- German language courses for non-native speakers and other learning opportunities including LinkedIn Learning for all our employees
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
- Being part of a company proudly certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.