Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Senior Risk Analyst Trading (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in Risk
In addition to being a leading renewable energy integrator, Statkraft is also active in proprietary trading of energy commodities with trading desks in Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, London, Oslo and Stockholm. The market risk team plays a central role in analysing, measuring, managing and communicating the risks associated with all trading and market making activities of Statkraft.
As a Senior Risk Analyst (m/f/d) and part of Statkraft’ s Risk Management team, you will be responsible for an independent assessment of Statkraft’ s speculative trading portfolios. This includes in particular:
- Continuous risk analysis of the speculative positions of our trading business in Europe across power, fuels, and dry bulk markets
- Development and improve our risk analysis tools for the linear and non-linear trading portfolios
- Guidance of junior team members
- Knowledge sharing about relevant markets and products within the risk management team
We look for experienced Senior Risk Analysts (m/f/d) with the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solutions. That includes
- Advanced university degree in a quantitative discipline like Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering or Statistics
- Strong commercial mind-set and high level of intrinsic motivation
- Programming experience (e.g. Python, Matlab or R)
- Proactive team player with integrity and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and confident approach towards stakeholders
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
- Being part of a company proudly certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’ (Germany only).
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.