Senior Risk Analyst for Origination (f/m/d)
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
Statkraft is the market leader in integrating renewables in Germany and the UK. In total, Statkraft manages over 15.000 MW of renewable capacity across Europe. As part of the growth strategy, Statkraft expands its business activities across Europe. Currently, we manage a long-term renewable energy portfolio of third-party contracts across various European markets consisting of tailor-made Power Purchase Agreements (PPA) and sales contracts to large end customers.
As part of Statkraft’s Risk Management team you will be responsibility for an independent assessment of Statkraft’s long-term renewable PPAs portfolios. This includes in particular:
- Regularly reporting on P&L and risks of the origination portfolios
- stay up-to-date with market developments in those markets
- YoProviding comprehensive risk evaluation of transactions and deal structures prior to deal closure
- Running your own risk analysis and improving our risk tool kit for renewable energy assets by means of Python
- Advanced university degree in a quantitative discipline like Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering or Statistics
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in market risk management, energy trading or structuring of renewables transactions
- Previous experience in modelling renewable energy PPAs highly desirable
- Programming experience (e.g. Python, Matlab or R)
- Proactive team player with integrity and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and confident approach towards stakeholders
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken – proficiency in other European languages is advantageous
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater