BedriftOdfjell Drilling AS
Bransje:Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Se her for andre jobber fra Odfjell Drilling AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Senior Rig Mechanic
A vacancy has arisen for a Snr Rig Mechanic on the Mariner Project. The successful candidates will become members of the crew working a 3/3 offshore rotation in the UKCS on the Mariner platform.
Some experience with construction/projects would be beneficial in this position. Familiarity with ProCoSys commissioning software would also be useful.
Responsible for various duties including but not limited to the operational integrity, safety and the cost effective operation of all drilling equipment maintenance and preventive maintenance. The ultimate objective of this position is to assist in ensuring that all mechanical systems remain operative throughout the operation and comply with safety, regulatory body and test standards. All role holders will demonstrate safe working practices in line with Company policies, procedures, training and legal requirements. Personnel will ensure their own safety at all times and will assist in ensuring the safety of others by participating fully in the Company and Client Safety Management System.
- Responsible for operational integrity, safety and the cost effective operation of all drilling equipment maintenance and preventive maintenance.
- Maintain and repair as necessary all mechanical equipment, investigating defects and submitting reports as required
- Report on parts, tools and supplies needed to maintain the equipment for which they are responsible.
- All role holders will demonstrate safe working practices in line with Company policies, procedures, training and legal requirements.
- Be knowledgeable of all Company safety policies and procedures that pertain to his area of responsibility.
- Report any misuse of equipment to the Senior Company Representative/ Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in the ordering of parts, required for maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Ensures that the work sites in his areas of responsibility are kept in a clean and orderly manner, free of hazards.
- Attend shore-based training as directed by the Company.
- Complete in a professional manner all required maintenance reports.
- Safeguard the rig tools and instruments in their care.
- Complete any other reasonable tasks as delegated by Line Supervisor.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding various functions of other rig departments and shore base operations.
- Ensure lessons learned are captured and incorporated in TOPS/future programmes and written work instructions. Promote and capture suggestions for improvement.
- Must represent the Company in a professional manner both on and off the job to include confidentiality of Company and Client business.
- Ensure that all work is carried out to the requirements of the Permit-to-Work system and in compliance with Safety Procedures.
Qualifications and or Experience:
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Must be fully qualified through an apprenticeship or SVQ type scheme.
- Must successfully pass pre-placement medical examination.
- Successfully demonstrate physical ability to perform essential job functions safely.
- Must be able to comply with Company rules.
- Must successfully satisfy all applicable national regulatory body and client training certification.
Applications should be submitted via PULSE or by visiting Odfjell Careers Page www.odfjelldrilling.com by Monday 27th January 2020. Please note that we cannot accept email applications.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater