Sted:Erbil Office with regular trips to the Field in Kurdistan
Bransje:Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Arbeidssted:Erbil Office with regular trips to the Field in Kurdistan
Se her for andre jobber fra Dno ASA
The Senior Recruiter will be overall accountable for all BU recruitment. The position is responsible for managing the workforce planning process and develop sourcing strategies to leverage diverse high caliber candidates to meet BU needs.
- Develop and implement an overall recruitment strategy for the BU
- Coordinating with hiring managers across the organization to forecast future hiring needs. Establish, implement and drive a common work force planning process and identify resources for outreach and staffing needs.
- Support recruiting managers in efficiently managing the recruitments process A-Z, hereunder:
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Working with the team to manage and improve sourcing, interviewing, and employment processes
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques, and implement progressive techniques to improve the process and experience
- Monitor results, adapt to change, and implement new processes to continuously improve
- Supervise the recruiting team and its daily operations and set goals for your team, monitor performance, and report resultsResearch and implement new sourcing methods and job advertising platforms
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation, and inform your team and hiring managers about changes to those regulations, hereunder ensure compliance with EEO regulations, employment laws, and adherence to DNO, policies and procedures.
- Work with Local recruitment committees to ensure transparent and fair selection processes
- Assist in the training of users in the BU (i.e. departments, job seekers, etc.)
- Develop relations with universities and other external partners in Kurdistan to secure quality candidates
- Participate in job fairs and career events to meet new candidates
- Recommend ways to improve and showcase the DNO brand
- Speak with other HR professionals or other external parties regularly to gather ideas into new policies and hiring processes (best practice)
- Supervise preparation of recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job Ad /newspapers/ Recruitment committees/ colleges, and liaise with Finance department for balance reconciliation
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team for business use and auditing purposes.
- Train, develop and supervise team members on company processes and policies
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Other HR duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and experiance:
- Business related Degree. preferably in Human Resource Management
- +5 years of experience in recruitment of full-time experience working in a high-volume and variety recruitment
- experience using recruitment system
- Knowledge of Iraq Labour Code essential
- Strong communication skills, ability to read & write well in English as well as Kurdish/Arabic.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to gain trust and respect of all staff
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Supervision/Managerial skills
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier