Senior Project Manager
There has never been a more exciting time to work in Kongsberg Maritime than right now. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Project Manager to join our team which is responsible for large Integrated Vessel Solution projects in Kongsberg Maritime.
KONGSBERG offers a range of unique integrated vessel solutions to meet the current and future demands of our customers in the seaborne, offshore, and marine marketplaces. Each individual solution is tailored for specific vessel types and operational challenges based on the full width of Kongsberg products as well as subcontracting.
Do you have a proven experience in successful completion of challenging multidiscipline projects and thrives to be the leader of an experienced team? Do you enjoy working with new technology in an innovative, hectic, and demanding international environment? Then we welcome you to apply!
You will be joining the organization at a time when digital innovation is key to the success of the company, and we want people to help us shape this journey.
- Managing the project to meet or exceed company goals
- Organizing, leading, and motivating the project team
- Activity and resource planning, cost estimating and developing the budget
- Analyzing and managing project risk, managing reports and documentation
- Stakeholder management and ensuring customer satisfaction
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering
- Minimum 8 years as project or engineering manager
- Experience and track record as Project Manager or other leading function in successfully multi discipline projects >100 MNOK
- Experience with Contract Management and EPC contracts
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal (Norwegian and English)
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority, clearance through Civil Aviation Authority or a background check.
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks, and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- provide your team with a clear direction, inspire, and coordinate others and keep them focused on set goals
- comply to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- To take part in the green shift for the ocean space
- Social welfare club with social and recreational activities
Sandefjord, Kongsberg, Ålesund, Bergen
Point of contact
Knut A. Glenna, Director Systems Integrated Projects, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kongsberg Maritime is a technology pioneer, enabling a more sustainable future for our oceans. Our zero-emission integrated technologies advance the maritime industry and solve our customers' toughest problems. With unmatched competence, domain knowledge, innovation, and market reach, we are the trusted maritime partner. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales, and service facilities in 35 countries
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology group. Throughout our proud two-hundred-year history, we have continuously advanced, applying innovative solutions to the needs of our customers, partners, and society at large. We believe diversity is our strength. By fostering an inclusive and diverse culture we nurture and ensure space for different perspectives and ideas. We work determined to mature and improve our ability to utilize our diversity and culture of differences to create positive business results.
Protechting people and planet