Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
The main activities of the Business Area Market (M) are energy management for Statkraft’s assets, trading & origination and market access services in Europe, South America and India. In addition, the business area contains local business support, finance & risk support, and IT services. In M there are more than 700 employees.
The European Origination department has more than 50 employees in Oslo, Trondheim, Stockholm, Düsseldorf as well as Madrid. The department is responsible for a customer portfolio of more than 30 TWh in yearly sales and structured trading activities. It operates a growing portfolio of long-term PPAs across Europe.
Its business activities and customer solutions are crucial for delivering on Statkraft’s strategy to become a leading provider of market solutions for external producers and large customers in Europe.
To strengthen our Swedish origination team, based in Stockholm, we are now looking for a
The role will report to Erik Bergstrøm, Team Leader in the Customer Risk Management team, based in Sockholm.
- Drive sales and origination activities towards mainly industrial clients in Sweden
- Create value by initiating and driving sales activities and processes for various product owners in Statkraft
- Build and maintain strong customer relationship with industrial customers to develop and execute value propositions
- Screen the market for SK products and develop a concrete pipeline from the customer pool
- Play a pivotal role in the scaling up of the portfolio of both standard and non-standard power and multi-commodity contracts towards Swedish customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with large buyers of electricity such as industrials, corporates, retailers and other relevant customers
- University degree on master’s level, preferably in economics, engineering, business or similar
- Extensive relevant experience and proven track record may substitute formal education
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within the field of sales and origination is a prerequisite, preferably in energy markets. Candidates with similar experience from financial markets may be eligible
- A proven track record of initiating, leading and completing high value and complex sales projects
- Strong negotiation skills, determination and ability to combine cooperation and individually driven initiatives will be required
- Fluentin Swedish and English - additional language is an advantage
- Strong intrapersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain long-term customer relationships internally and externally
- High motivation level, self-going and a structured, yet creative, mindset
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
For more information about the position, please contact Erik Bergstrøm, mobile no.+ 46 (0)70-3507605 or Erik.Bergstroem@statkraft.com
Interested? Please apply via “Apply now” link in the ad with your CV and covering letter
Why Statkraft? https://vimeo.com/320608153
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater