BedriftMacgregor Norway AS Avd Arendal
Arbeidserfaring:mer enn 10 år
Ønsket Språk:norsk, engelsk
Se her for andre jobber fra Macgregor Norway AS Avd Arendal
Senior Mechanical Engineer
MacGregor are experiencing a time of high level of activities and are currently seeking to appoint a skilled Senior Mechanical Engineer to join the Department of Load Handling Solutions in Kristiansand. The MacGregor Load Handling Solutions (LHS) in Kristiansand stands for custom-made intelligent load handling equipment. Beside our core products (active heave compensated offshore cranes) we deliver a variety of different products to provide our customers with the best solution for their demands. We are looking for an Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience. Candidates with experience from design of offshore mechanisms will be considered favorable.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for assigned areas within our product portfolio
- Perform mechanical conceptual design for ongoing tenders and projects based on requirements
- Responsible for design of machinery
- Initiate and follow up product improvements
- Develop technical documentation
- Technical advisor
- Contribute to production/assembly/test and to aftermarket activities.
- Take a technical lead role in project execution in close collaboration with project managers, product owners and other local or remote project members.
- Experience from design of offshore mechanisms preferably offshore cranes with compensating technology
- Good knowledge in 3D modeling in PTC Creo
- Good understanding in PTC Windchill PLM
- Experience in hydraulic piping
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- M. Sc/B.Sc. in Engineering
- Ability to integrate into a team
- Structured, analytical and good execution skills
- Personal drive and initiative for skills upgrading.
- Handle periods with high workload
- Excellent cooperation skills
What We Can Offer
- A challenging technical position
- Working with state-of-the-art heavy lift load handling technology
- A good and inspiring working environment
- Competitive compensation
Tonje Sudland, konsulent