Senior Manager - Business Development
Sr. Manager - Business Development
As part of the Norwegian state owned Statkraft Group, Statkraft has been in India since 2004 and was the first foreign investor in Indian hydropower sector. The objective is to become a significant independent power producer in India over the next few years.
The role represents a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth by being a part of the team involved in Business Development activities in India, focusing on green field wind and solar projects.
Your main responsibilities:
- Carrying business development in renewable power with focus on greenfield development.
- Execute and continuously update Company’s business plan in line with organisation’s strategy for renewable energy.
- Improve and streamline renewable energy business models and Statkraft’s offerings including commercial, market, financing, governance and regulatory aspects.
- Carrying out project development which include, land, licensing and permits and having full understanding of regulatory constraints and opportunity space.
- Drive a customer centric approach through continuous interactions with internal and external stakeholders and manage different channels for customer acquisition, marketing and retention.
- Understand the industry, peers, competitors and suppliers and able to negotiate the requirements.
- Monitor industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers, technological changes and new offerings etc.
- Ensure compliance to internal policies and business framework across business development cycle.
Background and Experience
- 12+ years in Renewable Power industry, of which the last five years should have been in business development of renewable energy projects
- Bachelor in Engineering or Business from a reputed Institute/University and preferably Masters in Business Administration or Management Science
- Experience of developing renewable business and specific projects India
- Expertise on commercial and financial assessment of renewable energy projects
- Understanding of overall policy and regulatory framework of Indian renewable power sector
- Understanding of policies, laws and regulatory framework related to licensing, permits and power sales at state and central level
- Experience of managing renewable energy project development involving multiple stakeholders across cultures and countries
- Ability to Influence subject matter experts across a wide range of issues relating to energy markets in general and specific projects
- Willing to travel, flexible and dynamic
- Good communication and IT skills
The successful candidate will be
- Result oriented power sector professional with strong analytic skills, highly motivated, ability to work independently as well as contributing in a team
- Structured and highly attentive of details
- Capable of presenting results clearly in a written and verbal way
- Customer centric, willing to listen to customers and taking the feedback to improve Company’s offerings in an agile way
- In possession of high integrity and committed to enhance company’s overall success
- Professional and personal development in a multinational company experiencing strong growth.
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation.
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background.
- Competitive terms of employment and benefit schemes.
Expected start date: As soon as possible Location: New Delhi - Saket
Contact : Seema Amithkumar Travelling: Frequent travel across India
HR Manager/Assistant Manager (Generalist & Business Partnering role)
Business Development Manager - Renewables and New Business
Senior Business Development Manager
New Delhi, India
Asset Engineer – Grid Services