BedriftOceaneering Asset Integrity
Bransje:Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Se her for andre jobber fra Oceaneering Asset Integrity
Senior Maintenance Engineer
Is today the day you take the next step in your career and seize the opportunity to etch out the path for future generations of maintenance management engineers?
Oceaneering is a highly diverse company and are continuously solving complex challenges for our customers around the globe. To do this, we are always searching for the right colleagues to help us develop solutions and embrace diversity and change. We always strive to be the leading beacon when it comes to developing the best solutions for todays and tomorrows challenges within maintenance management and will never stop our efforts to increase the precision of our methods.
Oceaneering fosters a friendly work environment and see our self as an engineering community where we help and support each other to develop as individuals and teams. We strive to offer a diverse and unique work place culture to nurture innovation and collaboration.
We are currently looking for a Senior Maintenance Engineer in Trondheim
Location: Trondheim, but Stavanger and Bergen can also be considered. Please specify in your appliccation.
Who are we looking for?
Skilled engineers who have a passion for maintenance management! Individuals who seek new challenges and likes to work with tasks which requires creativity and a complete perspective of scope. You take lead and responsibility, view working together as a natural factor to succeed and has highly analytic capabilities.
- BSc/MSc engineering degree: mechanical, process, material, automation or similar
- Good communication skills in both Norwegian and English – advanced reading, writing and oral
Experience from Asset Integrity Management and Maintenance Engineering
- +5 years of experience
- Maintenance engineering (consequence classification, RCM, FMECA / FMEA)
- LCI Cost Analysis
- Maintenance Strategies
- Spare Part Analysis
- Establishment of Maintenance Program
- Databases & Data Manipulation
- High understanding of Norsok Z-008, ISO 14224, ISO 55001
- Systems Reliability
- Predictive & Prescriptive Maintenance
- Provide support to establish adequate spare parts and preventative maintenance tasks on equipment
- Develop and maintain site systems and procedures to implement corporate engineering and operational excellence standards
- Leads and supports improvement projects. Identifies and drafts recommendations for predictive and preventative maintenance activities using sound engineering and maintenance principles.
- Partners with production engineers, operators, and maintenance specialists to improve the Operational Uptime of plant equipment. Includes evaluation of existing equipment and processes for operational effectiveness
- Strong personal commitment to safety coupled with knowledge and training on OSHA Standards, Plant Standards, Corporate Standards, HAZOP and Fire Safety
- Strong values and integrity with strong team inclinations and training
- CMMS or APM software and programs such as SAP, Workmate, IFS or Honeywell Sentinel
- Excel and MS Access, scripting, VBA or SQL, Python
What will it be like to work for Oceaneering?
Oceaneering is a global and innovatively driven company who delivers goods and services to the oil and gas industries predominantly, but also to industries like space agencies, entertainment parks, the military and renewables.
Oceaneering Norway is an employer who can offer a healthy and thriving work environment with challenging and diverse work tasks.
We will never compromise on safety and always dedicate our focus to HSE and a friendly professional environment.
We offer great career opportunities and take your career seriously by listening to your career opportunities and progression. Together, we will set goals to ensure you are enabled and engaged in your development. We are confident in saying; this is the place for you to develop further in your career.
Oceaneering offers great pension benefits and insurances to our employees.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater