Bransje:Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Se her for andre jobber fra Dno ASA
Senior IT Engineer
DNO is looking for a senior IT engineer that can lead the IT organization in Kurdistan as well as taking part in the global teamwork of DNO-IT.
IT services in Kurdistan are delivered through local effort as well as utilizing resources from other offices. DNO-IT seeks to strengthen its capability and presence in Kurdistan. Accordingly, we are seeking a person with the following profile.
- Be the focal point for IT-service delivery in KRI to all sites including field locations and drilling rigs
- Manage Kurdistan IT staff
- Follow up local suppliers
- Demonstrate on-site, hands-on capability. Be on location and execute with assistance from outside when needed
- Work in an international matrix team
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- MSc, BSc IT Technology or similar (Experience can compensate for less formal education)
- Experience from leading an IT team
- Fluent English - written and oral
- Strong Project management skills demonstrating projects delivered in complex and challenging environments.
- Infrastructure Management
- Good acumen from network design, implementation and operation
- Certified on CISCO technologies.
- Experienced in dynamic routing and robust NW design involving satcom, radio links and regular fiber
- Proficient in a layered approach to security.
- Experience working according to security frameworks like CIS, NIST or ISO
- Strong experience in hypervisors and cloud provisioning.
- Experience from Azure & Office 365 or Kubernetes technology.
- Experience from working in a team distributed over several locations
- Communication skills within the IT team and to the user community
- Supplier management
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier