Senior Investment / Commercial Manager Germany (f/m/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft recently announced its new corporate strategy, with the aim to strengthen its position as a leading renewable energy company. Statkraft is already the largest producer of renewable energy in Europe and is planning to develop an additional 4 GW onshore wind capacity and about 2 GW solar power within 2025. The growth is mostly planned in Europe (namely France, Germany, Spain, Italy and the Netherlands), and we are pursuing both organic growth as well as potential M&A opportunities to reach the target.
The business area European Wind and Solar (E) is responsible for development and ownership of wind and solar assets in Europe. The business area is also responsible for the project execution of large projects in Statkraft, the group procurement function and development of new business opportunities.
What we do:
We are now expanding in a number of European markets and need a Senior Commercial / Investment Manager to strengthen the business area’s Commercial Team with a focus on Germany. The team is responsible for providing commercial services to Asset Owners in aspects related to Project Development, Acquisitions, valuations, partnerships and sell down processes.
The Commercial team in E consists of employees based in Oslo, Amsterdam, Cork, Madrid and London. You will report to Vice President Commercial who is based in London; some travel will be required. This role is based in Dusseldorf.
The primary focus of the role will be the German market. However you will also be active supporting other European markets. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Origination of and support on M&A activities in to help Statkraft reach its 2025 target of 8 GW of renewables
- Effectively and professionally manage relationships with financial investors (investment funds, insurance companies, pension funds, IPPs, etc.) to evaluate/update continuously route to market alternatives and assumptions for German Project and Projects of other European markets
- Preparation of operating projects for sell down of minority stakes
- Being part of the team responsible for securing routes to markets for projects via Government auctions and Corporate PPA’s
- Ensuring that the company is aware of the latest market assumptions for wind and solar projects in Germany
- Be responsible for assumptions for modelling of project business cases
- Analysis of potential new markets for Statkraft and preparation of entry strategies
- Providing commercial support to project managers on all aspects of project development
- Some travel is expected
- University degree within relevant area with documented extensive experience in the field
- Minimum 7 years relevant working experience in the renewables sector
- Experience of wind and solar commercial development and M&A transactions in Germany
- Understanding of project economics and key value drivers
- Exposure to PPA negotiation – preferable with Corporates
- Positive attitude with an ability to work on various ad hoc projects concurrently with a demonstrated ability to manage a large workload
- Professionalism and integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German, proficiency in other European languages a benefit
- Professional and personal development in an exciting European energy company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer