Senior Integration Business Analyst
We are looking for an Integration Business Analyst for the ERP Programme in DFDS
With the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365, DFDS is embarking on a digital transformation across HR, Finance and Procurement.
To reach the finish line, we need an experienced business analyst to join us on a journey to implement D365 to more than 20 countries across Europe.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be joining the D365 IT Workstream - one of the 7 workstreams that form the ERP Programme of DFDS.
The ERP Programme is multinational, having members across three different locations: Copenhagen, Poznan and Istanbul. You will be based in Copenhagen but are expected to travel 10-15 days a year to the different locations in Europe where DFDS operates.
In the role as a Senior Business Analyst, your main focus will be to build the bridge between line of business systems and D365 by understanding, mapping and documenting the business processes and flows in each of the systems that has to integrate to D365. Moreover, you will be a key resource in securing the future EDI strategy and implementation for D365 together with our ERP Lead Architect.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing data, existing business processes and requirements for systems that need to integrate to D365
- Alignment with Subject Matter Experts and relevant stakeholders to ensure that requirements are captured accordingly
- Contributing to the development of our future EDI strategy for ERP
- Gaining an understanding of financial processes or transactions associated with different systems and ensuring that the workstream has the needed information to integrate D365 to the system efficiently
- Create process mapping and documentation related to integrations
- Perform testing of integrations solutions during development
You will be an integral part of the ERP Programme and functionally report to the D365 IT Workstream lead, while working closely with the rest of the workstreams in the Programme. You will get a direct, transparent, and empowering manager and you will be part of the Technology and Innovation Division of DFDS.
In general we offer you an interesting position in a dynamic company with great passion and commitment for what we do and for working within a demanding and exciting domain.
DFDS is in a growing market, providing numerous challenges and ample opportunity for personal development and relevant supplementary training and education.
We will provide you with tasks that will challenge and develop your professional competencies, while also securing room for personal development and the necessary flexibility and influence on how to plan and perform your job.
The position is placed in our headquarter in Nordhavn, Copenhagen.
What we are looking for
It is an advantage if you are an experienced Business Analyst used to working with big and complex ERP projects involving many types of stakeholders across functional and technical areas. We do not expect you to know all finance, procurement, HR processes or system setup or configurations, however, you must have a fundamental knowledge of ERP functionalities that allow you to be curious and capable of asking elaborating questions to the relevant stakeholders securing progress, reaching milestones and mitigating risks.
Moreover, the ideal candidate is very structured, an experienced planner and can address critical matters in an efficient manner. We also weigh that you are a good communicator, have highly developed collaboration skills and are excellent at building strong relations.
Additionally, we expect that you:
- Have a relevant educational background either within Business, Finance, or IT
- Have proven ERP project experience
- Have experience with EDI, E-invoicing related to Finance and/or Procurement
- Have experience with agile projects or being part of cross-functional teams across multiple locations
- Are an experienced workshop facilitator and are exceptionally good at asking the right questions
- Have an analytic mind-set and a proven toolbox that allows you to overcome challenges
- Have the ability to bridge the gap between different functional areas and the experience to show it
- Have experience with collaboration tools like Azure DevOps or similar
Does this sound like a match to you? APPLY NOW!
If you find the job interesting, please submit your CV in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis as the position will be filled as soon as possible.
For any questions to the position you can reach out to D365 IT Workstream Lead, Nadia Meklenborg at email@example.com.