Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
Senior Financial Advisor in Global Accounting and Services
Global Accounting and Services (FRA) consists of 45 employees and is part of the Financial Reporting, Accounting and Digital Finance department. FRA is the group wide process owner for accounting and is responsible for ensuring harmonization and efficiency in both accounting processes and systems across the group. FRA Unit Reporting (FRAU) is part of FRA/European Accounting Centre. Statkraft has an ambitious growth target within renewable energy in Europe, and one of FRAU key roles is to provide shared accounting services to a growing number of entities across Europe. Today FRAU provides financial reporting services within the Statkraft Group to subsidiaries in Norway, Sweden, Belgium, France, Spain and Italy.
Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
- Provide high quality accounting support to the Business Areas
- Contribute to drive improvement, standardization and digitalisation of accounting and tax reporting processes
- Monthly/quarterly financial reporting to Group for a portfolio of subsidiaries
- Tax calculations
- Reporting to authorities
- Be part of a highly professional team
- Bachelor/Master degree within accounting and/or auditing
- Solid competence in tax and accounting (IFRS and NGAAP or SGAAP)
- Minimum of five years of experience within accounting and/or auditing
- Analytical, structured, accurate, result oriented and with a good business understanding
- Experience from/interested in applying digitalisation technologies to accounting processes
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Motivated, flexible and service oriented
- Fluent in Norwegian/Swedish and English
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing growth
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorization.
The position will be located at the main office at Lysaker, Oslo, but Stockholm may be considered for the right candidate.
For questions or more information please contact Øivind Tellesbø, Head of Unit Reporting, tel: +47 930 31 835
Application date is as soon as possible, but latest within 5 April 2021. We will evaluate incoming applications continuously.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater