BedriftYara International ASA
Bransje:Gartnerier og dyrking
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Yara International ASA
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Senior Financial Accountant
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Operational Shared Services Europe (OSS Europe) consist of 40 professionals working in the area of accounting and reporting. OSS Europe is providing services to Yara corporate as well as to other Yara units. The unit is in charge of the accounts of around 80 entities.
Yara is using SAP as ERP system and HFM for the financial corporate reporting. The teams embody high competence within ERP systems, tax and accounting issues, putting the latest techniques and tools to good use. Our experts are continuously searching for better solutions and tools that are adapted to Yara’s operations.
In Porsgrunn we have 12 employees in charge of 30 entities, we are now looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to strengthen our team.
- Ensure compliant financial reporting towards internal and external stakeholders
- Business partner for the supported business in matters related to finance
- Responsible for year-end reporting, taxpapers and financial statements for some of the enteties
- Actively participate in the daily operations related to entities under the responsibility of OSS, a.o. invoice verification, VAT determination and G/L posting
- Understand interactions between finance processes and reporting requirements
- Set up internal controls procedures to adhere to corporate control
- Setting up new processes and procedures
- Participate in projects, both at national and international level
- University degree in accounting
- Min. 5 years accounting experience with good knowledge of accounting practices, IFRS and ICFR
- Proficient Excel skills and experience with SAP, HFM and Business Objects is an advantage
- Curious, proactive, and solutions-orientated
- Continuous improvement attitude
- High interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest and ability to work in a fast changing multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in English, verbal and written is required, along with working knowledge of Norwegian
Unn Kristin Nygaard, Team lead OSS Scandinavia, 957 39 000
Rolf Lambrechts, HR Business Partner, 473 30 224
Apply no later than: 24.11.2020
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) as one of our top 7 strategic actions and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater