Stillingsfunksjon:Engineering - software/programming
Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
Senior Embedded Software Developer
"Sensors and Robotics” is one of the divisions in Kongsberg Maritime. The division comprises the businesses of Underwater Acoustics, Marine Robotics, Vessel Robotics and Fishery in Horten, Sensing Solutions and Kongsberg Seatex in Trondheim. The division will focus on further developing market and product oriented businesses and operations based on a strong technology platform.
Sensors and Robotics delivers instrumentation, advanced sensors, communication solutions, unmanned underwater and surface vehicles to international markets on- and offshore, merchant marine, subsea, navy, coastal marine and aquaculture.
The R&D department located in Grilstad, Trondheim, develops high end sensor systems for a demanding maritime environment. We have an experienced team within hardware and software development, engineering, analysis and mechanical construction. In this position you will develop critical embedded software for new and existing sensors and sensor systems.
Main tasks and responsibilities
You will become part of a dedicated team of R&D engineers developing and maintaining world-class sensor products for a broad range of maritime applications. Your main tasks and responsibilities will be to participate in development of embedded software for various hardware platforms, operating systems and communication protocols. Your work will include specification, design, programming, debugging, testing and qualifying embedded software for different hardware platforms and sensor systems.
- Excellent skills and a passion for embedded software
- A bachelor or master degree in cybernetics, electronics, telematics, informatics, or similar
- 3 years or more experience with software for microcontrollers in C / C++
- Basic understanding on electronics
- Knowledge about FreeRtos, Linux, CANOpen, HART, Cortex-M
- Knowledge and experience with FPGA firmware development
- Experience with software for maritime applications or other critical applications
- You are a dedicated troubleshooter
- You are a team player with good communication skills
- You are always looking to increase your knowledge and experience
- You are analytic and structured
- Interesting and exciting work tasks in a high-tech and dynamic environment
- Good career and development opportunities in an international company
- Competitive conditions, pension and insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater