Stillingsfunksjon:Engineering - electrical
Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
Senior Electrical Engineer - Electrical Drives
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defense and aerospace
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Our Energy Products business unit provides a complete portfolio of electrification, drives -and energy storage products for marine applications. The new K-Power product range includes switchboards, electric drives, batteries with a unique approach to energy management and integration with overall vessel control. We aim to pave the way for more efficient operation and design of the energy system.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Senior Electrical Engineer - Electrical Drives reporting to the Product Manager – Drives in the Energy department. In this role, you will be the key enabler to utilize synergies across functions and provide technical expertise. You enthusiastically share and demonstrate specialist knowledge while supporting your colleagues in a proactive and systematic way. Travel is to be expected in this position.
- Electrical design in EPLAN and component selection for drives and power components, including producing and maintaining the required standard technical documentation
- Production definition and life-cycle management in Teamcenter
- Collaborate with other key resources in the organization to utilize synergies across functions and product areas with the objective to create differentiators to our competitors based on an integration strategy
- Perform external electrical testing of equipment in third party test facilities for the electrical drives product range
- Provide technical guidance and follow-up towards factory in China, and other third-party assembly plants
- Be a technical point of contact for your domain towards our project engineering teams in Norway, China and Singapore
Qualifications and Experience
- Master of Science or Bachelor of Science within electrical engineering
- Several years of experience from product development, production and testing of electrical power systems and drives
- Maritime experience and field experience from electrical systems. In-depth knowledge of relevant industry standard, classification rules and flag states
- Preferably experience within drives design and dimensioning, electrical calculations and analyses, electrical circuit program and build block design, compliance with EMC requirements, personal protection/safety design and working with and towards classification societies regarding certification and approval processes
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
You are able to
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- analyze complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
- An opportunity to be part of a transformative experience within Kongsberg Maritime, gearing up for the future of smart electrification
- An international, dynamic and innovative workplace where you are encouraged to share your knowledge
- A collaborative environment interfacing with several different departments and functions
- Competence development within multiple fields and disciplines
- We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme
Kongsberg (Carpus), Horten (Bekkajordet) or Bergen (Godvik).
Point of contact
Technical Product Manager, Drive - Tomas Lagerfelt: +47 93038138. For questions, we kindly ask that you send a text message.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater