Senior Customs Clearance Administrator
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
We’re passionate about delivering an excellent service to our customers and our worklaod is increasing in Dover. Therefore we on the look out for a Senior Customs Clearance Administrator to join our current team to help manage this new and existing work, whilst maintaining a seamless service. If you’re looking for a role within a dynamic and enthusiastic environment, with a willingness to succeed… we have the role for you!
Working within the exisiting shift pattern, enabling the business to operate 24/7, you’ll be communicating with customers along with internal stakeholders. You will be joining a dedicated team, to deliver an efficient customs clearance service, delivering very high standards of service whilst identifying, implementing and realising new opportunities to enhance existing revenues. We seek someone who has at least two years current experience within a similar Customs clearance role. Supervisory experience would be beneficial.
You will be required to demonstrate understanding of all relevant customs related laws and regulations, maintaining your understanding and keep up to date with changes as they occur, so as to be able to advise customers on import and export restrictions, tariff systems, insurance requirements and all other customs related matters.
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch!!
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!