Senior Controller (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
The business area of Markets & IT with gross operating revenues of more than EUR 2,5 billion is growing in scale and scope in Europe. The Controlling department in Düsseldorf is responsible for all relevant activities in Continental Europe and UK. We are looking for a Senior Business Controller that will help support the growth and development of the business. The role provides an exciting opportunity to be instrumental to the strategic direction of the company.
In your role as Senior Controller you will support management in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze results both for financial reporting as well as for performance management
- Provide insight and support to senior management for our international activities
- Take ownership of performance management topics
- Drive projects and requests to support strategic decisions
- Continuously improve and develop our Business Controlling processes
- Relevant university or master’s degree in business administration, economics (or equivalent education)
- Relevant controlling or accounting experience in a company with international operations (> 5 years relevant work experience) – experience in the energy industry is an advantage but not a must
- Experience in collaborating and communicating with senior management
- Business sense and highly developed analytical skills
- Self-driven and eager to solve complex challenges
- User skills in SAP CO, SAP BW, as well as MS Office (predominantly Excel und PPT) – eager to develop further your IT skills
- Experience in project / change management
- Pragmatic team player with good cooperation and communication / presentation skills
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing), German skills are an advantage
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
Please note that applications can also be submitted in German.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Karriere Match - 100.000 kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer