Bransje:Kjemi og kjemisk Industri / Produksjon
Fylke:VESTFOLD OG TELEMARK
Se her for andre jobber fra Jotun AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Senior Chemist - Quality Control
Jotun U.A.E. with its main office in Dubai and 3 branches within gulf region is one of the leading paint manufacturers and has been the market leader in the Middle East since 1975. Jotun's product range includes: Decorative, Protective, Marine, Floor, Concrete Protection, Powder and Intumescent Coatings, bearing a solid testament to the company's reputation of being a single source solution for all clients.
Jotun is growing fast all over MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa), and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented employees to drive us forward. Therefore, Jotun U.A.E is looking for ambitious applicants to supports its growth strategy, annual budget and gross margins.
As Senior Chemist Quality Control you will support the production department by establishing, maintaining and controlling the quality of Incoming Raw Materials and Finished Goods to ensure they are at the highest international quality standard.
This position will be based in Dubai and will report to the Quality Control Manager.
- Support the Quality Control team in conducting all the process checks, Raw Material tests and Finished Goods tests to ensure they are done in time with repeatability and reproducibility of results.
- Maintain records by ensuring all the shop orders are back flushed on daily basis without keeping any backlogs and creating all the entries of Quality Control reports/records in the system in order to achieve 100% OTIF (On Time in Full).
- Coordinate on cases of deviations and non-conformance (NC) by reporting them to the manager and using Quality Control tools for analysis and standardization of recipes in coordination with Process Engineer and Research & Development to ensure quality finished goods.
- Conduct hazard identification, risk assessment, aspect & impact analysis and implement Lean philosophies in every aspect of the work environment in order to ensure all processes and procedures are in accordance to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards as well as for continuous improvement of the Quality Control function.
- Bachelors / Masters degree with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in Quality Control.
- Active supporter of Jotun Values.
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments.
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development.
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development.
- An international Corporate culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A professional working environment that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater